Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ludacris – 1.21 Gigawatts: Back To The First Time

1.21 Gigawatts: Back to the First Time, provides a reminder for those who may have forgotten about his lyrical prowess. “The sound of the tape is strictly taking it back to the streets, strictly taking it back to the essence,” Luda told Mixtape Daily. “You know I been gone for two years, so I’m trying to flood the Internets with music, I’m trying to flood everybody. All the fans for the past 10 years that’s been supporting me: This is for you.”
 1. Intro (prod. by Tone Mason)
2. Save It For Another Day (prod. by M 16)
3. Rich and Flexin feat. Waka Flocka Flame (prod. by FK)
4. Muthafucka Can You Buy That (prod. by Drugs)
5. History Lesson (Skit)
6. Badaboom (prod. by Wonder)
7. Say It to My Face feat. Meek Mill (prod. by Juicy J)
8. I Ain’t the One feat. 2 Chainz (prod. by Fat Boi)
9. Shake n Fries feat. Gucci Mane (prod. by Fat Boi)
10. Do Something Strange feat. Rick Ross (prod. by Drumma Boy)
11. I’m On Fire feat. Big K.R.I.T. (prod. by Mike Will)
12. What You Smoking On feat. Wiz Khalifa (prod. by Big K.R.I.T.)
 follow me twitter @JamrkMusicGroup

5dtp8kthft1.gif

0 comments: